Thursday, June 4, 2009

Golly!

Okay, I apologize for the lack of awesomness coming from this blog currently.

I'll explain myself:

1) I'm working on updating this blog to a new server and its taking up a bunch of time.
2) I've been doing a lot of social networking for this blog, and it has seriously cut into my writing time.
3) Even though this blog is one of grace and honesty. Well, lets be honest, I'm shamed about the past two weeks.
4) I'm working like 25 hours at the coffeehouse and about 25 doing volunteer ministry. It's all starting to get to be much and as I figure out an exercise schedule, a healthy diet, and have a life, well it cuts into my writing time.
5) The little writing time I'm finding (maybe every couple of days) is being spent on a big project that I want to have completed by the end of June. I'm about 10% done! YIKES!

---

I promise to still update every day, but, the content may not be as good. Sorry. But, stop in tomorrow there is going to be a special Graduation post!

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST: Coffee
SNACK: Flaxseed Peanutbutter bar
LUNCH: Veggie Sandwich, coffee drink.
DINNER: Burrito, soft taco
DESSERT: two bites of an Orea blizzard from DQ, a bite of a meatball sub from Subway, coffee

EXERCISE: Now I'm just getting lazy.

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 21
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 24
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment