Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Whole World Over

I went to an information session about a college program for adults. (The college is in Deerfield, I work an hour from there, I live 40 minutes from where I work. So, I drove 40 minutes to work, then an hour and a half to Deerfield, then another hour home. See how many miles I drove below.)

The college proram has a minimum age requirement that, well, I'm not old enough for it. That makes me really sad. But, when asked if there is a precedent of younger folks getting into the program there was an emphatic yes.

But, it's rare.

After meeting both the dean of admissions and the admissions person for my major, I think my chances of getting in are pretty high!

---

Life is good (even though I'm still fat). I feel like I should've felt after graduating high school, years ago. I'm moving on from certain things that have been holding me back, moving on to bigger things. I'm finally leaving ECC! I'm doing more full time ministry! I'm actually going to be a college where I can get a degree!

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST: Coffee
LUNCH: Great New Delicious Coffee Drink I Made Up**, Cookies
DINNER: 1.5 Roast beef sandwiches, 1 veggie sandwich

EXERCISE: None. None at all.

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 20
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 23
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.
MILES DRIVEN: approx. 100

---

**Next time you go to a coffee shop and ask for this:
An iced latte, with 2 cubano shots, soy milk, and a hint of hazlenut flavoring (it's super light on the calories, about 100)

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment