Monday, June 1, 2009

Quick Update. Expect a Better Post Tomorrow.

Okay, so, I was a good boy this weekend. I didn't eat as horrible as I thought I would. Lets be honest though, I also didn't eat great... You kind of have to eat a beignet or two at Cafe Du Monde. So, I did.

(Beignet's are kind of like donughts. But, way better.)

---

My lady and I walked from about 8am till about 3pm with a few breaks. So, we probably covered 9-10 miles. I'll count that as my exercise.

---

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 20

---

Tonight, or maybe tomorrow afternoon, I plan on getting back to regular workouts, intentional eating, and I have some new goals. So, be on the look out for that.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

---

PS: Ask me about how I sign off each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment