Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Looking For A Sadle

Okay, so, I was bad last week. Exercise became limited, then it became nothing. Diet became lax. Then it became even laxer.

---

The only thing that I did well was not drink soda-pop. But, the water consumption became an all time low.

---

So, I said: "Monday, I'm back on the horse, and we'll ride into the sunset of fitness." But, lo and behold, that particular horse is harder to remount then I thought. Some motivation needs to be found. Here are some goals.

* Come late July, I want to look freaking hot. Well, hotter.
* In early August, there is a six mile race I want to run. I want to complete in under one hour and three minutes (the time I completed it in the last time I competed.)
* In mid-September, there is a half marathon I want to ride.

I need to start training last week.

---

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 17
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 22
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment