Friday, June 12, 2009

Soda Pop and Sleep

I reached my goal for not drinking soda pop!

So, I drank one.

Or,

two.

Either way, it was like sipping on Dr. Death.

I did that twice.

I winced alot.

So, I think I'm just going to be done with it altogether.

Which means no more of the counter. I'm just done for good!

---

I know I haven't been posting lately. Sorry. I'm working on moving to wordpress, no more blogspot for me.

---

Another thing is that I need to better optimize my time. I sleep too late, stay up too late. I haven't been creative lately, just lazy. I watch too much T.V. and I have poor sleeping habits (For the past three or four years, I lost count, I've been sleeping on the basement couch with either the T.V. show "Scrubs" or "King Of The Hill" or "Iron Chef: America" to put me to sleep).

So, since I want this to be a blog about total fitness. Well, not total fitness, but intentional living. I'm going to set some new goals in these three areas: Fitness, Creativity, Lifestyle

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment