Thursday, January 7, 2010

Habits To Break, Up In The Air, and A Poem.

Two habits I need to break:

1) Midnight Snacking
2) Saying, "Just one won't hurt."

---

Last night, after posting my update, I started to write a short story. It was a good short story. After finishing the first draft I felt rather proud of myself and went downstairs for a midnight celebratory snack: ITALIAN BEEF!!??!?!?!!!

When I finished I felt like crap.

Slept well though.

---

Today was a very long, long day.

The kind of day where you're not exactly sure what all you did, but you know you did a lot. So, I apologize for lack of details.

---

Tonight, my lovely lady friend and I saw a great movie: Up In The Air.

In one of the opening scenes George Clooney's character is firing a character from his job. That character happens to be a cameo role by Zach Galifianakis, the funny fat bearded guy from "The Hangover."

I leaned over to Steph and told her:

"I wanna look like Clooney, but I feel like I look like the other guy."

---



VS.



---

Guys, I think it's safe to assume George Clooney sucks. Bad.

---

A POEM

Slish, Slosh
Slishy, Sloshy
Feel the water in Tommy's
tummy

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST: Bottle O' Water.
LUNCH: Tuna Melt, Chips, Pickle.
POST-LUNCH SNACK: Lots of of assorted holiday nuts.
DINNER: Orange Chicken, Kung Pow Chicken and Fried Rice.
MOVIE SNACK: Popcorn. But, not too much.

EXERCISE: Somebody, I need some motivation here.

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 0. (This is where the "Just One Won't Hurt" comes in.)
WATER GAUGE: About 60 oz

RIDICULOUS-DRINK-OF-THE-DAY: Ventir Six Shot Americano, Light Water, a 1/3 Whipped Cream, and Two Equal. (I did not make this drink up, somebody ordered this week. Disgusting.)

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment