Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Onesie Project

So, for Christmas this year I got one of the best gifts.

Onesie Pajamas.
Or,
Footsie Pajamas.

You can call them what you like. I like calling them Onesies.

---

I tried them on and things were looking good.

I put my feet in the place for feet. Loose and comfortable.

I pulled them up my legs. Snug.

I put the arms on. Tight, but comfortable.

I zipped the Onesie up. All hell broke loose.

Everything fit fine until my belly and chest.

Then to make slack for my belly the Onesie became a wedgie, the zipper strained at the force of my belly, and it almost made me cry for being so tight.

---



---

This Onesie could fit me.

It could.

But, it don't.

So, my first goal of Get Fit Tommy is:

"The Onesie Project."

---

For the first month I hope to be following my efforts of getting into that Onesie.

---

I'll bring back my old counters.

For Example -

DIET:
BREAKFAST: Garbage
LUNCH: Nothing worth having
DINNER: Feast fit for a king.

EXERCISE: None. None at all.

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 0.
WATER GAUGE: 0 oz

---

I have to apologize, I no longer see the bird who would attack me. So, that counter will not be back.

---

But, to make up for loosing that counter we'll add a RIDICULOUS-DRINK-OF-THE-DAY.

I work at Starbucks, so, lots of stupid drinks.

---

I'll post a my diet and exercise and all those fun counters later tonight, when I've ate something and (or) exercised.

---

All The Love My Even More Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Tommy! The video was so appropriate Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete