Saturday, May 9, 2009

Alternative Lifestyles

Yes, we're having that conversation.

I have an unhealthy lifestyle. I rarely sleep most nights, or I sleep way too much. (That would explain the lack of a post yesterday.) I eat whenever I want. I don't eat breakfast. I enjoy the 2am snack.

In the coming weeks lets change that.

It's going to be tough. Very, very tough. Lifelong habits are hard to break. But, with your help and God's help, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do it.

Where should I start? Should I start with my sleep issues? Breakfast? Midnight Snacking?

---

YESTERDAY'S DIET:
BREAKFAST: Half of a mug of Coffee with Soy Milk. Half an Almond Crossaint (Very bad) and lots and lots of water.
LUNCH: Non-fat Peach Yogurt with Quacker Oats (Not the instant, sugary stuff, actual oats.)
EXERCISE: Marathon Sleeping

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment