Friday, May 22, 2009

Dashed Dreams and Hopes.

Today was a sad day. Some days you just have bummer days. Today was one of them. I don't plan on writing much.

I think there is a tie for what made it a bad day.

The tie is between:

1) a coworker said she'd bring me a slice of lemon meringue pie. She never showed.
2) I got attacked by a bird... three times. I'm starting to get real pissed at red winged black birds. I learned that they were not red breasted but red winged. Either way...
BIRD COUNT: 9 Attacks.

---


DIET:
BREAKFAST - low fat yogurt and Kashi, with fresh strawberries and a bananananananananana
SNACK 1 - Homemade Tommy Snacks
SNACK 2 - Peaches and Cream (with some bananananananana puree) smoothie
DINNER - 1 hotdog, 1 chicken breast (HAHA! TAKE THAT BIRDS!), 1 burger, no soda, lots of fruit!
SNACK 3 - pretzels

EXERCISE:
full nights sleep.

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 10 (someone offered and I refused!)
WATER GAUGE: approx. 100 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment