Friday, May 22, 2009

I Almost Forgot Today

I literally almost forgot today happened. It was a perfectly fine day, it wasn't too exciting, it wasn't too boring. All I did was sit at a coffee shop and surf the web. Of course, it was intentional web surfing. I was researching how to blog better, fitness, colleges to transfer to, that kind of thing.

On top of doing all of that, I also finished the book "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman. You should all probably read it right now.

Also, I caught up with three great friends!

So, I guess it wasn't a boring day, or really all that forgettable. It just was a day.

---

YAY! I have 99 fans on facebook. If you read this blog and are not a fan. Go be the 100th!

---

Tomorrow, I have the house to myself and no plans. So, I'm making plans.

SATURDAY'S TO-DO LIST
- Write a letter
- Play the piano
- Clean my bathroom
- Clean my car
- Take a long bike ride
- Have a one-day vegetarian diet
- Read a book

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - Fiber One Bar, homemade Tommy Snacks
SNACK 1 - Blended Chai Latte
SNACK 2 - Two grilled chicken wraps (to-go) from Wendy's... I should've requested to not have the thousand island dressing, but since I paid in nickles, dimes, and pennies, I thought I shouldn't be more rude.
SNACK 3 - Three Tootsie Rolls, a bag of popcorn, unsalted
SNACK 3 - Two pieces of pizza (One was a corner and tiny, the other was delicious)

EXERCISE:
3 sets of:
10 crunches
3 leglifts
5 push-ups

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 11 (I have no cravings for the stuff!)
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

2 comments:

  1. I bet the next time you take a drink of soda, it's going to taste disgusting. I don't know how long it's been for me, but I took a swig of coke last night and almost spit it out.
    Ever noticed how acidic that stuff is?

    I'm very proud of your one-day vegetarian diet. Hope it goes good for you.
    I was wondering if you're going to start listing how much you've lost?? If you're even keeping track of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't really been watching how much I loose. Numerically at least.

    I could tell you though, that I'm thinning out, and lost both of my neck rolls (I was getting so big I had neck rolls). I lost those though, and I'm starting to work on my double chin. My belly is starting to have curves that I want and my boobs don't sit on top of my stomach any more.

    So, I haven't been tracking my weight. I'm afraid that it would just discourage me. But, I'm happy to say I'm seeing positive changes!

    ReplyDelete