Thursday, May 7, 2009

Motivation

I know, two posts in one day... I'm awesome!

Anyways, this one is strictly business.

GOALS:
starting next week - no soda, ever.
weight loss - 210 by 21st birthday (8-14-09)

BLOG GOALS:
this week - motivate myself enough to really make the sacrifices and choices i need to make to do this. thank you all for reading so far. we're just getting started though, so be ready for the ride, and make sure to tell anybody you think would be interested about this project (or getting fit themselves... misery loves company, right? kidding, i'm actually not that miserable when i'm fit, far from it).

CONTACT INFO:
email - EDIT: get.fit.tommy@gmail.com
:: please email me with suggestions, encouragement, etc. i plan on sending out a weekly update on how i'm doing that is separate from this blog, if you'd be interested in that, let me know at this email address ::

cell - email me, and if i know you i will more then happily share it. i would love to call people to invite them on walks and runs (eventually, the latter, babysteps right now.)

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

ps: tell folks about this - getfittommy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment