Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleep is clearly the enemy of this blog

So, I was planning on updating last night. But, I was very much tired from my very much long day. Work (8-2), planning things for aboveground: (3-5), music practice (5-7), aboveground: (7-10ish). So, it was a crazy busy day, and after aboveground: I went to my buddies house to hang out. Well, the conversation was super lame, so I sat down on the couch, which led to lying down on the couch, which led to me waking up this morning at 6:30am. So, I didn't post last night. My apologies. Again.

---
YESTERDAY'S DIET:
BREAKFAST: Coffee, lots and lots of water
LUNCH: Veggie sanwhich (Fresh Mozarella, tomato, and a basil pesto sauce), two pickle slices, and lots of water.
PRE-DINNER SNACK: lots of popcorn. We should probably chat about the evils of finger foods soon. Lemonade.
DINNER: 1 Steak Taco, 2 slices of frozen cheese pizza, and more water.

YESTERDAY'S EXERCISE:
Playing music at aboveground:, I both shaked and shimmied. One of the guys in the group came up to me afterwards and told me I was glistening.
---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment