Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Side Boobs and Midnight Snacking

Hey Folks!

Well, I've started another blog. Why? Because I'm a voyeur and I want you all to help me.

In recent days, I've noticed some of my favorite shirts don't fit. I've also noticed that I now have side boobs. I've also haven't walked up a flight a stairs if I don't need to since, well who knows when.

I'm fat.

Really, fat.

I weighed myself the other day and lo and behold, I weighed about 10lbs more then I had estimated. Which would explain the indentation on the couch where I sleep.

Anyways. I've been doing some research on weight loss, fitness, dieting, etc. And all of the different places I've read say to log your workout/diet, and to have some sort of accountability.

Well, I'm lazy (that may explain some of the excess weight gain, and the excess of heavy breathing/snoring) and figure I can kill two mockingbirds with one stone. I'm going to be posting every day these things: what I eat, if I exercise, and what kind of exercise I'm doing, thoughts on the whole process, complaints, that kind of thing. I also want you to keep me accountable. If I eat something stupid (say, anything I eat now) you need to yell loudly at me. If I do well, you need to tell me to keep it up.

This is going to be a fun little social experiment. If you want to join me on it, leave a comment, or join me on a walk, or diet with me, or any of that jazz. This can be fun.

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

4 comments:

  1. Tommy, I'll be in this with you. Here's what I ate yesterday:

    breakfast: 4 pieces of toast and OJ
    lunch: 2 bowls of corn chowder soup
    dinner: grilled salmon and veggies, salad (olive oil and vinegar)
    snack: triscuts (afternoon) and a cookie (post-dinner)
    exercise: 20 mile bike ride (about an hour and a half)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy right with ya! By the way I have this lil itty bitty dog that you can walk, well maybe run after since she really isn't really itty bitty but she would make ya run! Fast!!!
    Seriously tho' you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for working out. After Aida I've sort of let myself go, haha. I'd like to get back to how I was during the show and eventually even more in shape. Working out is easy if you just stay consistent. If you ever get a day where you say "No, I'm too tired to workout I'll just do it tomorrow" make sure you go workout, etc.

    And why does this website pixalize my image so much?!? Gah.

    ReplyDelete