Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About Last Night

So, you're going to have to bear with me. Posting for this next week is going to be a bit irratic. Sometimes I'll post twice a day, sometimes not at all.

As some of you know, or anybody who has read this week, I'll be flying to New Orleans on Friday for the night. I'm really excited. I get to see my wonderful girlfriend, meet some of her teammates, visit the wonderful city of New Orleans, leave the Northwest Suburbs... Dang, I'm super excited.

But, with all acts of spotanaity there is a lot to prepare for. I have about ten million errands to run before I leave, plus I work and such. Yay!

Anyways, last night I spent the evening with a dear friend (who is an enemy because he can cook like a madman) to watch "The Incredibles." I fell asleep during one of my favorite movies. So, I opted on having a much healthier night of sleep instead of posting. I'm sure it'll happen again. I probably won't post Friday night. That all depends on the hotel situation. I'll bring my computer just in case.

---

Today while I was visiting some friends. I love my friends. They lte me know that I look thinner in my face and in my belly. That was nice to hear. Thank you.

---

YESTERDAY'S DIET!

--

DIET:
LUNCH: Creamy Bacon/Potatoe Soup
DINNER: Yogurt Parfait
(Too busy to eat. I'm not starving myself for a girl. I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that.)

EXERCISE:
Closing (Swept and mopped the entire cafe! I broke quite the sweat. It counts.)

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 16 (I'm loosing track).
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 15
WATER GAUGE: approx. 50 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment