Monday, May 25, 2009

Now I Really Need To Watch What I Eat

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

---

I am so freaking excited. Listen readers, you have no idea how pumped I am right now. I'm so pumped, I actually said pumped.

Let me explain.

Today, I really got to missing the most beautiful girl that has ever walked this earth (You can be number two. Sorry, but she is just that damn beautiful). I was also thinking about the new Pixar movie "Up" and how freaking good it looks. Then I was thinking how great it would be to watch "Up" with Stephanie.

So, I am.

I booked a flight and booked a hotel room and I'm going to see "Up" in New Orleans.

---

I'm mostly excited to see Stephanie. In fact, I would never watch another movie ever again if I had to choose between her and a movie. In fact, I would give up just about anything if I had to make the choice.

She is simply amazing, and well, I miss her.

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - Tommy Snacks
SNACK 1 - Soy Chai Latte
SNACK 2 - 1/4 of a lemon bar
SNACK 3 - Coffee
DINNER - Chicken Wrap, Chicken Sandwich (No Mayo)
DESSERT - Grilled BBQ Chicken

EXERCISE:
- Running around like crazy at work, sweating like a madman.
- Shaking from drinking too much coffee.
- Jumping up and down from excitement.
- Smiling from ear to ear
- Pacing while talking to Stephanie

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 16 (I'm loosing track).
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 14 (Two whole weeks!)
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz. (Not bad?)

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

3 comments:

  1. No. It's basically some homemade trail mix. Pretzles, raisins, unsalted almonds, and dried banananananananananas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I might make some Tommy Snacks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if you call them Danny Snacks.

    ReplyDelete