Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Books, Handlebar Mustaches, and Cheese

Today was such a nice day. I feel about ten pounds lighter. For two reasons: I read all day and I now, for a very limited time only (till about tomorrow when I update again) have a handlebar mustache.

I love, love, love, shaving off beards and playing around with my facial hair. I've done plain mustaches before, muttonchops, fu man chus, you think of it, I've done it. This is my first handlebar mustache, and I'm really freaking excited.

I'll leave you with that. Hopefully, there'll be pictures tomorrow.

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - yogurt and Kashi
LUNCH - Tuna Sandwich, Pickle, Chips
DINNER - Half of a roast beef sandwich
SNACK 1- A medium Artic, Arcedium's (the coffee shop where I work) version of Starbuck's frappacino, with caramel, soy, and aztec chocolate (Mexican chocolate infused with cinnamon)... in case you're wondering it runs about 200 calories... YIKES!
SNACK 2 - Half of a mozarella roll with pruchetto and basil, Italian bread, and some Eden cheese. (I don't actually think that much cheese is a healthy snack choice... but it's just so damn good. I love a really good cheese. Just like I love a really good coffee. I'm sort of a food elitist. When I turn 21 I'll probably add fancy beers and wines to that list.)

EXERCISE:
3 sets of -
10 crunches
3 leglifts
10 push-ups

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 5
WATER GAUGE: approx. 90 oz.

---

Thanks for the help with the slishy-sloshy belly. Today wasn't so bad. I need to pace myself with the drinking of water. I don't need to consume 120 oz. in one sitting. I can do it over the course of a day.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I know how you feel with the water drinking. I'm supposed to drink about 75 oz a day.

    I actually find that drinking it all really quickly is nice because then you don't have to go to the bathroom alllll day haha.

    And I'll have to stop by Arcedium when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a vegetarian I would recommend no meat-but seeing as how that's a major change for most people, I would just suggest you try to find leaner versions of the meats you already eat.
    Also, be sure to watch what type of bread/wraps you're having-it's always healthier to have whole-grain bread and veggie tortillas than enriched white bread and flour tortillas.
    Not sure what you're eating already, but just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete