Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fromage

So, I didn't eat great today. Not horribly either. Just not great.

But, we'll get to that in just a few.

---

Today was a nice relaxing day. I went to class and listened to more readings (did one myself) and after class hung out with my teacher a bit. She's pretty awesome. We're going to visit her church together sometime! Anyways, after that, I cashed my tax refund and bought some groceries!

Tomorrow, after work, I plan on making little snack packs for myself. Pretzels, unsalted almonds, unsweetened chocolate chips, and raisins! I figure, instead of always having to purchase food on the go, where there are few healthy options, I can make food to go. So, that's tomorrow's project.

---

I hope you noticed some changes. I made some layout changes, color changes, and the such. My hope is that this blog will be a little more appealing to the eye. Do you like? What are your suggestions? Different colors? Different layout? Let me know what you think.

Also, everybody should be able to make comments now. If you are still unable to make comments, email me at tommy.welty@gmail.com

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - a bowl of low fat cinnamon cereal. The box said it was high in fiber and low in calories. I mostly think it was high in crap and low in taste. Won't be making that mistake again. I'll stick to oatmeal and fruit.
LUNCH - Cheese Pizza. This is where I was a bad boy. But, normally when I get a piece of pizza from my favorite pizza place, next to one of my favorite coffee shops, I get sausage pizza with lots of extra salt, cheese, red peppers, and I love the grease. Today, I soaked up as much grease as possible, went with plain pizza, and skipped all the extra toppings.
SNACK 1- Soy Chai Latte.
SNACK 2- Two bites of my friends spinach and ricotta cheese pizza. It was like a lasagna on a crust.
DINNER - Turkey and Grave. With a few bites of my mom's left over cheesy broccoli.

EXERCISE:
Hour Long Walk (Approx. 3 miles)

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 3
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

4 comments:

  1. looks better but now I can't read the whole post from rss. Do you know why that happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 3 days without soda! I'm impressed. Make sure you keep your metabolism going by eating something. Where do you work? Is that where you get your soy chai latte?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you forgot about the walk to the other side of blockbuster...

    ReplyDelete