Thursday, May 28, 2009

My First Craving In Sometime

Rationalization, is an enemy. Just like my mom and sleep.

I'm going to start making a list of things that are enemies.

Last night at youth group, I was sitting next to a guy who was drinking a cola. My gosh. It looked awesome. And I started rationalizing why it would be okay to have just one sip. Just one.

I told myself it'd be okay because I'm kind of having a disappointing fitness week as is, and if you're doing bad... why not just do worse. Right?

Then I was like: Well, I'm loosing weight as is, and I'm doing really good. One sip won't hurt.

Then I was like: Well, a cola would be really good with this ham sandwich.

Then I was like: What could it hurt? Lots of people drink cola.

Then I was like: Hey You! Get me a tall glass of milk and a cookie! Stat!

---

I didn't drink the cola, but I wanted to.

I substituted it with cookies and milk.

As I'm figuring, even if I don't eat well or exercise enough, still replacing cola with water is a good thing. Almost enough, I can get right back into the Get Fit Tommy campaign when I return from New Orleans. But, if I drink just one sip of cola, then the next sip will be okay, then the sip after that, then the next 10 cans.

No. I have to be done. I think when I reach my goal of 30 days, I'm gonna go another 30 days.

---

YESTERDAY'S DIET!

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST: Water Bottle, Banananananananas
LUNCH: Yogurt Parfait
SNACK: Homemade Cookies
DINNER: Sack Lunch (Ham Sandwich [with light mayo and mustard, and nasty yellow cheese.], Two Puddings, Three Cookies, Cheeze-its.) Two Tall Glasses of Milk

EXERCISE: Its getting really bad. I don't think I've exercised this whole week. I just lost motivation. I thinking about calling up an old coach from high school to get help with writing a workout/exercise schedule.

BIRD ATTACK COUNT: 16
DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 16 (Now, for everyday I've avoided soda-pop, I've been attacked by a nasty, vile, bird.)
WATER GAUGE: approx. 10 oz. (Oops! I did it again!)

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment