Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm About 12 Hours Late Today

Well, yesterday I intentionally didn't post. You'll notice that all my posts normally happen around 2am. Apparently, sleep is very pivitol to health. I was very exhausted yesterday (I always am on Wednesdays, work and youth group are tiring). So, I hung out with a friend and crashed on his couch for a couple of hours, and then went home to sleep for a few more hours.

When I went home I was going to post something. But, well, decided that it could wait till today. So, here is yesterday's post.

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - flaxseed peanutbutter bar (surprsingly healthy, with the right kinds of fat)
LUNCH - bowl of barley and chicken soup
SNACK - a 2 hour nap
DINNER - 1 serving of mashed potatoes with butter, sour cream, and lots of cheese. 1 serving of a cheese and brocoli dish my Mommy makes. 3 turkey sandwhiches (VERY GOOD!)
DESSERT - an apple crisp kind of thing. very good. very unhealthy.

EXERCISE:
10 sets of nothing.

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 2
WATER GAUGE: approx. 60 oz.

---

One of my dearest friends in the world, also very unhealthy, is joining me in this project!!! Check out his progress at his blog:

DanHasBike.blogspot.com

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

6 comments:

  1. So I suggest today you put on your shoes....walk to Meijer.....yes I did say walk buy some salad stuff and fresh fruit and a granola bar....some good ole' water.....walk back to your home and then the exercise will have made up for your lack of exercise yesterday and consumption of food.
    I must say you and Dan are awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously tho, you are doing a lot of new and different things, don't be so hard on yourself! Just pick up where you left off and keep trying. So seriously today get up and move, even if it's only 30 minutes of walking.....increase the fresh food stuff. make today an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. introspect is depressing, but when you look at yourself through Jesus' eyes you are amazed. I love spring because everything is new and beautiful. I am more beautiful to God than the flowers and the blue sky and the bright sun. I am more important to God than the tree budding that makes it look like snow on the ground.

    I struggle with whether I work at losing weight and exercising for human approval. I'd like to think it is because I let food and other things become more important to me than God, but I'm human.

    To stay motivated, remember that you are healthier than you were last month. You are learning to depend on God in another area of your life. Every little change is a victory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to fix my name - Schuman family means Michele Schuman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should find a smart person that knows how to code things to make an actual Days-Without-Soda-Pop-O-Meter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog everyday but now I'm officially following you. The last time I viewed the website version of your blog Ken said he was going to do this with you. What happened to that?!

    ReplyDelete