Monday, May 18, 2009

Mom - [mah-m] noun. definition: the enemy

My mom is clearly out to sabotage me. She make such good food. Brownies, some sort of cheesy sweet bread (and you all know how much I love cheese), Italian food... yikes-a-do!

---

I lied. There are no pictures tonight of my crazy mustache. Which I figured out was less of a handlebar mustache and more of a fumanchu... or however you spell it.

I do promise there'll be pictures soon though.

---

I shaved my beard because beards make a face look fatter.

Lie #1.

I look way pudgier without my beard. Should've waited a few more weeks.

---

DIET:
BREAKFAST - yogurt and Kashi
LUNCH - A brownie and some of my Tommy Snacks (homemade trail-mix, kind of like Scooby Snacks but less hash.)
DINNER - Two wraps (they were not whole tortillas, one was a turkey and cheddar wrap, one was a roast beef and mozzarella wrap), half a pound of coleslaw. You'll all learn about my deep love for slaw.
SNACK 1- Popcorn and lemonade
SNACK 2 - Some of my mom's crazy good sweet cheesy bread, some noodles, another Tommy Snack Pack.

EXERCISE:
Night off for a whole nights worth of comfortable sleep.

DAYS-WITHOUT-SODA-POP-O-METER: 6
WATER GAUGE: approx. 50 oz.

---

All The Love My Massive Heart Can Give,
tommy

1 comment:

  1. Mr Schuman and I rode bikes to the coffee house yesterday. I wanted to see where it was, but we didn't have time to stop in. I have no idea if you were working anyway. I'd like to have our knitting group meet there in the fall and this summer if we keep meeting. We used to meet at Ragamuffin.

    Congratulations on 6 days w/o pop (I love that you call it soda pop!)

    ReplyDelete